Dear Valued Clients,
With the lifting of the Provincial Health order ceasing all personal care services, I wanted to let you know that with very specific guidelines, I will be returning to provide services starting June 1, 2020. This process will be a slow one as it is my mission to provide you with the services you need in a safe and comfortable environment. I will be contacting all of my clients who have had to cancel their previous standing appointments to accommodate them first before opening up other appointment times.
L.A. Hairazors and myself have worked hard to make the necessary changes and implement new policies to keep all of our health and safety a top priority. Things will look different and we all have to do our part to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission and continue to flatten the curve. For the full COVID-19 Safety Plan, please look at our Policies page. Below is a summary of the policy and procedure changes we are making effective May 19, 2020:
- We are limiting the occupancy of our salon to one client per staff member at any given time. We have rearranged and added barriers to our salon to provide physical distancing during our services.
- All clients will be asked at the time of booking if they have symptoms of COVID-19 or have a family member who is confirmed or suspected of COVID-19, or if they have been in contact with anyone at all showing symptoms. If the answer to any of these questions is yes at the time of booking, or if a situation develops prior to their appointment time, clients will be rescheduled.
- Clients are to wait outside until their scheduled appointment time and arrive alone if possible (for example, no children, friends, or family accompaniment allowed). Consideration will be given with prior knowledge for disabled individuals and those who require accompaniment.
- Please leave your coats and sweaters in your vehicle and keep all belongings on your person while in the salon.
- Appointments must be booked in advance. Walk-ins cannot be accommodated at this time. This will allow for proper disinfecting and cleaning protocols to be performed before and after each service. The salon will be cleaned and disinfected frequently throughout the day, between clients, and at the end of the day.
- Upon entering our salon, all clients and staff must wash their hands or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Consideration for clients who need to wait for a taxi will be given to allow to wait in reception on a case-by-case basis.
- For services where physical distancing cannot be maintained or other control measures such as barriers cannot be used, masks will be worn to reduce the risk of transmission for both staff and client. At the time of booking, this will be communicated. If a client does not have a mask, one will be provided at a minimal cost.
- We are limiting the handling of payment wherever possible by allowing our clients to handle the card readers themselves.
- As always, all tools and equipment will be cleaned and disinfected between each client.
Thank you for sticking by my side through these challenging times and allowing me to remain a part of your life! Your patience and understanding has been really appreciated. I will constantly be adapting and changing to better serve you. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.